You can manage your Supernode M2M Wallet in the MXC DataDash app. Without this app it is impossible to top-up, stake or further manage the MXC used for transactions on a supernode.
Where to Download the App
Please note: downloading the APK is less secure than using the app from the Google Play or iOS App stores.
How to Login to the App
When you first open the app, you will see a login screen.
- Choose your supernode by clicking the + symbol in the circle. Each supernode is built for a different region.
- Select the supernode you wish to login to
- If you have an account, you can add your login credentials press "login", if not, you will need to follow the prompts to register for a new account.
Topping-up your DataDash Wallet
DataDash top-ups are managed similarly to the average exchange top-up. From the app home screen:
- Press "Deposit"
- You can either scan the QR code using your crypto wallet, or click "Copy Address" to copy the address for your unique top-up wallet.
- Using your cryptocurrency wallet, send the MXC to the top-up wallet. If you don't have a cryptocurrency wallet, ask our team and we'll assist you in setting this up.
- You should see your token in the MXC DataDash Wallet a few minutes after 12 confirmations are completed.
Withdrawing MXC from your DataDash Wallet
Withdrawing token will always have a withdrawal fee. At the time of writing, this withdrawal fee is 500 MXC. So make sure you withdraw more than 500 MXC to make the withdrawal economical.
From the DataDash home screen:
- Press "Withdraw"
- Enter the withdrawal amount
- Add the ERC20 wallet address you want to send your MXC to
- Press "Send Request". If you don't have 2FA already configured, follow the prompts to set up 2FA.
- Enter your 2FA code
- Confirm your withdrawal
Please Note: MXC cannot reverse withdrawals. If you enter the wrong wallet address to withdraw your token to, we will not be able to retrieve it for you.